Purpose: To address public educational issues impacting Central Florida
Representing 900,000 Florida Students and their families
Rationale: Creating public schools of national prominence is essential to the economic development, vitality and quality of life in Florida.
- To insure a consistent and sufficient revenue stream to support schools of national prominence
- To positively impact legislation that will ensure our ability to increase student achievement
- To provide input on rules and regulations prior to implementation.
- School Board Chairman or designee
- Superintendent or designee
- Lobbyist or designee
Participating school districts